Blog Post For : FRAP 30
When can an Appellee file an Appellee’s Supplemental Appendix in the Second Circuit?
The requirements for filing an appendix in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit are outlined in FRAP 30 and Local Rule 30.1. Once the Court assigns a due date for filing a Joint Appendix and the Appellant’s Brief, the parties are encouraged to agree on the contents of the Appendix and then file a Joint Appendix. In the absence of an agreement, the Appellant must, within 14 days after the Record is filed, serve on the Appellee a designation of the parts of the Record that the Appellant intends to include in the Joint Appendix. Afterward,…Read more
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit has posted proposed rule changes; Public comment ends 10/25/19
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term, Second Department
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019