Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.
In my last post I set out the scheduled dates for the required upgrade to TrueFiling 3.0 in all California appellate courts. However, this month the court has postponed the dates for the upgrade.
The Second through Fifth Districts and the Supreme Court upgrade dates are postponed, with new dates to be determined. Filers are to continue to use the TrueFiling 2.5 system for filing documents in these courts. Here is the link to the log-in page for the 2.5 system.
The upgrade has already taken place for the First and Sixth Appellate Districts.
If filing in these two districts, you must register with TrueFiling 3.0. and you may do so here. You must include a credit card in your account for using the TrueFiing system.
If you need assistance with any California appellate matters, please feel free to contact me at 213-402-4890.
- Deferred Joint Appendix 2CC (NW)
- How to digitally file motion and application papers in appeals that are not subject to e-filing in the New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department
- Communicating and Interacting with the Courts during Covid-19
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department