NextGen begins in the Federal Circuit
Effective March 19, 2018, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit will go live on NextGen CM/ECF. This system is an upgrade to the existing PACER system and is already in use in several other circuits. Users with NextGen accounts will be able to access both document retrieval and electronic filing using a single set of login credentials. These same credentials may also be used to access PACER and electronic filing in the other courts who use the system.
You may access the Federal Circuit’s notice about the change here. AppealTech is happy to answer any questions you might have to help you through this transition.
- Deferred Joint Appendix 2CC (NW)
- How to digitally file motion and application papers in appeals that are not subject to e-filing in the New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department
- Communicating and Interacting with the Courts during Covid-19
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department