How to Successfully Perfect an Appeal in New York: Perspectives from an Appellate Service Provider and a Practitioner
AppealTech is honored to have been invited to present a continuing legal education program on appeals at Lawline on Thursday, July 13, 2017. AppealTech will be joined on the panel by Vincent Chirico, Esq., Principal Appellate Attorney at Chirico Law PLLC.
The program “How to Successfully Perfect an Appeal in New York: Perspectives from an Appellate Service Provider and a Practitioner” aims to present a review of the appellate process from both the perspective of an appellate service provider and a practitioner.
Michael Kestan, President and Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will discuss when, where, and how to perfect your appeal at the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments. Michael and Jacquelyn will make special reference to the proposed statewide rule changes and how those changes may affect practitioners.
Vincent Chirico, Esq. will then provide a thorough review of the strategic considerations in brief writing and oral argument in New York appellate practice.
Once you have completed this program, you will be armed with a wealth of knowledge that will surely change the way you that you prepare for your next appeal.
- Time and Date:
- 1pm – 2pm;
- Thursday, July 13, 2017.
- CLE Credit:
- New York: 1 Professional Practice;
- New Jersey: 1 General.
- Price: $59
To register for the program, please click HERE.
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather