AppealTech To Present Our Appellate CLE Program At Abrams, Fensterman LLP
Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will present our CLE “Perfecting an Appeal 101” at the offices at Abrams, Fensterman LLP on May 3, 2018.
Our knowledgeable attorneys and consultants provide a CLE program on appeals to the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments, and the New York State Court of Appeals.
Our program “Perfecting an Appeal 101” covers topics such as:
• Noticing the Appeal
• Perfecting the Appeal
• Contents of an Appendix or Record on Appeal
• Electronic Requirements
• Format of Briefs
We offer a complimentary presentation of our program either at your office or at our midtown Manhattan location. There is 1.00 CLE credit available for the program in the Area of Professional Practice in New York.
If you would like us to present our CLE at your offices, please contact us on (212) 213-3222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather