AppealTech To Present Appellate Program For The National Docketing Association
AppealTech, in conjunction with The National Docketing Association, New York Chapter, will present our program “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules” on Wednesday July 18, 2018.
Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech, will discuss how appeals must be e-filed, which formatting rules are changing and which are staying the same. Jacquelyn will address how the recently implemented Uniform E-filing Rules and upcoming Uniform Procedural Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments. The discussion will also address how the Uniform Rules have and will impact practice and brief writing.
Our program will cover topics such as:
• Appellate Division e-filing rules, effective 3/1/18
• Uniform Rules of the Appellate Division, effective 9/17/18
• Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division
• Timing of the rule changes
• Impact on practice and writing style for appeals based on new rules
We offer a complimentary presentation of our program either at your office or at our midtown Manhattan location.
If you would like us to present at your office, please contact us at (212) 213-3222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather