AppealTech presents an appellate-focused CLE program at the New York Law Journal Litigation Summit
AppealTech has once again been invited to present an appellate-focused CLE program at the New York Law Journal Litigation Summit.
Our program: “Perfecting an Appeal 101” will provide attendees with a thorough review of the process behind perfecting an appeal. Michael Kestan, President and Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will discuss when, where, and how to perfect your appeal at the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments and the New York State Court of Appeals.
During our one-hour program, Michael and Jacquelyn will make special reference to the proposed statewide rule changes and how those changes may affect practitioners.
Over the course of the program, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about various issues facing litigators today from “The Art and Science of Economic Damages” to the “Strategies for Persuading Jurors”. To find out more about the New York Law Journal Litigation Summit, please click HERE.
- Location: New York Marriot Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Registration & Cost:
- Registration: HERE
- Standard Rate Cost: In-house Counsel/General Counsel $150
- Regular and On-site Rate: In-house Counsel/General Counsel $250
- New York or New Jersey: 7 CLE Credits
- Pennsylvania: 6 CLE credits
Please make sure to stop by our table, pick up some goodies and meet our team. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather