AppealTech launches a new Mobile App
AppealTech is delighted to announce the official launch of our new mobile app available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.
The AppealTech app gives you access to a range of appellate resources from any mobile device, allowing you to remain up to date on all your appellate fillings 24/7!
The AppealTech app includes:
- Direct Access to the AppealTech Client Portal: Access your library of appellate files, including the text searchable proof of your Appendix or Record saving you valuable hours on research when you are writing your winning brief
- Brief Formatting Requirements: Our application includes a concise guide to the formatting requirements for your Appellant’s Brief, Respondent’s Brief and Reply Brief in accordance with the courts rules specific to the jurisdiction of your appeal
- Court Calendars: Easy access and quick reference to the Appellate Division – First Department and the Appellate Term – First Department calendars
- Rules of Procedure: Direct access to the rules of procedure at all the New York State Appellate Courts and the Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather