Post For : Appellate Division Rules
AppealTech, in conjunction with The National Docketing Association, New York Chapter, will present our program “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules" on Wednesday July 18, 2018. Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech, will discuss how appeals must be e-filed, which formatting rules are changing and which are staying the same. Jacquelyn will address how the recently implemented Uniform E-filing Rules and upcoming Uniform Procedural Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments. The discussion will also address how the Uniform Rules have and will impact practice and brief writing. Our program will cover topics such as: •…Read more
Warning: Use of undefined constant custom_pagination_arc - assumed 'custom_pagination_arc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/appealte/public_html/wp-content/themes/smartco_child/taxonomy-news-events-tags.php on line 96
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather