The Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Monday, December 10, due to inclement weather. Oral arguments scheduled for Tuesday, December 11 will proceed as scheduled in the absence of an order continuing the case. If counsel is unable to travel to Richmond to present oral argument, a motion to continue or to submit the case on the briefs may be filed via CM/ECF or by email to email@example.com. Please call (804) 241-9554 if you need to reach the clerk's office on Monday.Read more
Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will present our program, “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules,” at the offices o Moritt, Hock and Hamroff LLP on Tuesday, November 27, 2018. The program will cover the Statewide Practice Rules of the New York Appellate Divisions with an emphasis on the electronic rules and the exceptions for each of the four departments. Our program will cover topics such as: • Appellate Division e-filing rules • Statewide Rules of the Appellate Division • Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division • Timing of the rule changes • Impact on…Read more
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather