ORAL ARGUMENT DATE CHANGE Please note that the second oral argument date for the September 2016 Term has been changed to Thursday, September 15th. If you have any questions regarding the above, please call us at (212) 213-3222.Read more
Effective June 22nd, 2016, the New York State Court of Appeals has amended the rules of practice for appeals where the preliminary appeal statement is filed on or after that date. Some changes include: Principal briefs filed on normal course appeals have a 14,000 word limit. There is a 7,000 word limit for reply briefs, amicus curiae briefs and alternative procedure submissions. Requests to exceed the limit may be made by letter application at least 10 days before the brief is due to be filed. Read the full Notice to the Bar HERE. For any questions regarding rules of practice,…Read more
Warning: Use of undefined constant custom_pagination - assumed 'custom_pagination' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/appealte/public_html/wp-content/themes/smartco_child/templates/news_event.php on line 84
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather