Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel and John Mattimore, Senior Appellate Consultant from AppealTech will present our program, “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules,” at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis on Wednesday, February 6, 2019. The presentation will cover the Statewide Practice Rules of the New York Appellate Division with an emphasis on the electronic rules and the nuance of each of the four departments. Our program will cover topics such as: • Appellate Division e-filing rules • Statewide Rules of the Appellate Division • Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division • Timing of the rule changes •…Read more
AppealTech will join the 4,500 members of the New York State Bar Association at the Annual Meeting taking place next week. Take advantage of the excellent schedule of events presented by the Association’s sections and committees, network at the member receptions, and make connections with the exciting array of exhibitors. We will be exhibiting from January 15-17, 2019; come stop by and visit us at booth No. 11! WHEN: January 14-January 18, 2019 WHERE: NEW YORK HILTON MIDTOWN | 1335 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10019 To register or find out more about the New York State…Read more
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather