Post For : Upcoming Events
AppealTech will join the 4,500 members of the New York State Bar Association at the Annual Meeting taking place next week. Take advantage of the excellent schedule of events presented by the Association’s sections and committees, network at the member receptions, and make connections with the exciting array of exhibitors. We will be exhibiting from January 15-17, 2019; come stop by and visit us at booth No. 11! WHEN: January 14-January 18, 2019 WHERE: NEW YORK HILTON MIDTOWN | 1335 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10019 To register or find out more about the New York State…Read more
Jacquelyn L. Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will present our CLE “Perfecting an Appeal 101” at the offices at Abrams, Fensterman LLP on May 3, 2018. Our knowledgeable attorneys and consultants provide a CLE program on appeals to the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments, and the New York State Court of Appeals. Our program “Perfecting an Appeal 101” covers topics such as: • Noticing the Appeal • Perfecting the Appeal • Contents of an Appendix or Record on Appeal • Electronic Requirements • Format of Briefs We offer a complimentary presentation of our program either at your office or…Read more
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather