Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
AppealTech, in conjunction with the New York City Bar Association, will present:
“Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice:
An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments”
Register today to find out more on how appeals will be e-filed, which formatting rules are changing and what the new digital requirements are. The panel will address how the recently implemented Uniform E-filing Rules and upcoming Uniform Procedural Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments.
Jacquelyn Mouquin, Senior Appellate Counsel at AppealTech, will be leading the panel discussion featuring; the Honorable Alan D. Scheinkman, Presiding Justice of the Appellate Division, Second Department; Vince Chirico, an experienced appellate practitioner; Susanna Rojas, Clerk of the Appellate Division, First Department; and Aprilanne Agostino, Clerk of the Appellate Division, First Department.
Register now by clicking HERE.
We look forward to seeing you there!
New York: 3.0 Professional Practice
New Jersey: 3.1 General
California: 3.0 General
Pennsylvania: 2.5 General
When: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Live Program & Webcast: $199 for Members | $299 for Nonmembers
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit has posted proposed rule changes; Public comment ends 10/25/19
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term, Second Department
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019