Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
Please click the link below for court closures during the holiday season.
- Deferred Joint Appendix 2CC (NW)
- How to digitally file motion and application papers in appeals that are not subject to e-filing in the New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department
- Communicating and Interacting with the Courts during Covid-19
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department
Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellee Appendix or Brief California Supreme Court Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act electronic filing extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod New York State Court of Appeals NextGen Notice of Appeal NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Patent Infringement Complaint Record Reverses Dismissal Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court Third Circuit third department § 670.5 § 670.20