Blog Post For : United State Supreme Court
United States Supreme Court: Are you ready for e-filing?
Today, the United States Supreme Court formally announced that e-filing will begin in the Court on November 13, 2017. You may access the Court’s press release HERE, or for a complete review of the e-filing system access the Court’s guide to e-filing HERE. According to the press release, e-filing will be required for most filings. Pro se and sealed filings will be exempted. Initially, both paper and electronic filing will be required by all attorney-represented parties, and the paper copies will remain the official filing at the court. Electronic filing will be required contemporaneously with the paper filing. Thus, the…Read more
- Deferred Joint Appendix 2CC (NW)
- How to digitally file motion and application papers in appeals that are not subject to e-filing in the New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department
- Communicating and Interacting with the Courts during Covid-19
- Court Closures for Christmas and New Year’s holiday season
- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department