- Expansion of E-filing in Appellate Division, First Department
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit has posted proposed rule changes; Public comment ends 10/25/19
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term, Second Department
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019
- What Does it Mean to “Settle” a Transcript?
Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellee Appendix or Brief California Supreme Court Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act electronic filing extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod New York State Court of Appeals NextGen Notice of Appeal NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Patent Infringement Complaint Record Reverses Dismissal Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court Third Circuit third department § 670.5 § 670.20