TrueFiling 3.0 is Coming to the California Appellate Courts. Get Ready to Upgrade.
On February 1st, the California Supreme Court and the Courts of Appeal announced on their web sites that ImageSoft, the operator of TrueFiling, will upgrade to TrueFiling 3.0. This will occur over a few months, starting with the First Appellate District on February 25, 2019. The Sixth District will transition on March 4th. The Third and Fifth Districts transition on March 11th. All three divisions of the Fourth District transition on March 18, 2019. The Second District transitions on March 28th and the Supreme Court transitions on April 1st.
After the transition dates you will need to activate a new account in TrueFiling 3.0 in order to do any electronic filing in the appellate courts. You may log in using your user name and password from your TrueFiling 2.5 account via this link. To finish your account activation, you will need to reset your password and add your payment information.
If you don’t have a TrueFiling account, you may create one by clicking here.
Training for TrueFiling 3.0 is Available
If you have any questions or if you would like assistance on one of your appeals, please call Tary Socha, Senior Appellate Counsel at 213.402.4890.
- Federal Circuit No Longer Considers Weather-Related Closures to Be Federal Holidays
- Mandatory E-Filing expands in the Appellate Division Fourth Department
- Appellate Division Second Department E-Filing Expands to Queens and Richmond Counties
- Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do