TrueFiling 3.0 is Coming to the California Appellate Courts. Get Ready to Upgrade.
On February 1st, the California Supreme Court and the Courts of Appeal announced on their web sites that ImageSoft, the operator of TrueFiling, will upgrade to TrueFiling 3.0. This will occur over a few months, starting with the First Appellate District on February 25, 2019. The Sixth District will transition on March 4th. The Third and Fifth Districts transition on March 11th. All three divisions of the Fourth District transition on March 18, 2019. The Second District transitions on March 28th and the Supreme Court transitions on April 1st.
After the transition dates you will need to activate a new account in TrueFiling 3.0 in order to do any electronic filing in the appellate courts. You may log in using your user name and password from your TrueFiling 2.5 account via this link. To finish your account activation, you will need to reset your password and add your payment information.
If you don’t have a TrueFiling account, you may create one by clicking here.
Training for TrueFiling 3.0 is Available
If you have any questions or if you would like assistance on one of your appeals, please call Tary Socha, Senior Appellate Counsel at 213.402.4890.
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit has posted proposed rule changes; Public comment ends 10/25/19
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term, Second Department
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019
- What Does it Mean to “Settle” a Transcript?
- Supplementing the Record on Appeal Versus Enlarging the Scope of the Record in the New York Appellate Division, Second Department