Blog Post For : True Filing
Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.
In my last post I set out the scheduled dates for the required upgrade to TrueFiling 3.0 in all California appellate courts. However, this month the court has postponed the dates for the upgrade. The Second through Fifth Districts and the Supreme Court upgrade dates are postponed, with new dates to be determined. Filers are to continue to use the TrueFiling 2.5 system for filing documents in these courts. Here is the link to the log-in page for the 2.5 system. The upgrade has already taken place for the First and Sixth Appellate Districts. If filing in these two districts,…Read more
TrueFiling 3.0 is Coming to the California Appellate Courts. Get Ready to Upgrade.
On February 1st, the California Supreme Court and the Courts of Appeal announced on their web sites that ImageSoft, the operator of TrueFiling, will upgrade to TrueFiling 3.0. This will occur over a few months, starting with the First Appellate District on February 25, 2019. The Sixth District will transition on March 4th. The Third and Fifth Districts transition on March 11th. All three divisions of the Fourth District transition on March 18, 2019. The Second District transitions on March 28th and the Supreme Court transitions on April 1st. After the transition dates you will need to activate a new account in…Read more
- Mandatory E-Filing expands in the Appellate Division Fourth Department
- Appellate Division Second Department E-Filing Expands to Queens and Richmond Counties
- Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do
- Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.