Blog Post For : NextGen
NextGen begins in the Federal Circuit
Effective March 19, 2018, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit will go live on NextGen CM/ECF. This system is an upgrade to the existing PACER system and is already in use in several other circuits. Users with NextGen accounts will be able to access both document retrieval and electronic filing using a single set of login credentials. These same credentials may also be used to access PACER and electronic filing in the other courts who use the system. You may access the Federal Circuit’s notice about the change here. AppealTech is happy to answer any questions you might have…Read more
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019
- What Does it Mean to “Settle” a Transcript?
- Supplementing the Record on Appeal Versus Enlarging the Scope of the Record in the New York Appellate Division, Second Department
- Applications for Expedited Relief in the Appellate Division, First Department
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term First Department