Blog Post For : Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod
Federal Circuit Reverses Dismissal of Patent Infringement Complaint
Federal Circuit Reverses Dismissal of Patent Infringement Complaint See Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod, LLC, Appeal No. 17-1036 (Fed. Cir. Feb. 27, 2018) In Nalco Co. v. Chem Mod, LLC, the Federal Circuit reversed the district court’s dismissal of Nalco’s Fourth Amended Complaint, finding that Nalco had adequately pled its patent infringement claims and that the district court erred in concluding that Nalco had failed to make sufficient factual allegations to support its infringement claims. The Court held that Nalco need not prove its case of patent infringement at the pleading stage. Rather, the purpose of a complaint is to put…Read more
- FRAP Rule Amendment: You now have 21 days, up from 14 days, to file a Reply Brief in Federal Court
- Re: Enlargements of Time in the First Department
- Requesting Oral Argument: Procedural Aspects in the New York Appellate Division
- Are you complying with the Second Department’s new requirement to hyperlink your digital brief to all case citations?
- Letter Applications to the Appellate Division: How to File Them