Blog Post For : Local Rule 30.1
When can an Appellee file an Appellee’s Supplemental Appendix in the Second Circuit?
The requirements for filing an appendix in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit are outlined in FRAP 30 and Local Rule 30.1. Once the Court assigns a due date for filing a Joint Appendix and the Appellant’s Brief, the parties are encouraged to agree on the contents of the Appendix and then file a Joint Appendix. In the absence of an agreement, the Appellant must, within 14 days after the Record is filed, serve on the Appellee a designation of the parts of the Record that the Appellant intends to include in the Joint Appendix. Afterward,…Read more
- Federal Circuit No Longer Considers Weather-Related Closures to Be Federal Holidays
- Mandatory E-Filing expands in the Appellate Division Fourth Department
- Appellate Division Second Department E-Filing Expands to Queens and Richmond Counties
- Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do