Blog Post For : Local Rule 30.1
When can an Appellee file an Appellee’s Supplemental Appendix in the Second Circuit?
The requirements for filing an appendix in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit are outlined in FRAP 30 and Local Rule 30.1. Once the Court assigns a due date for filing a Joint Appendix and the Appellant’s Brief, the parties are encouraged to agree on the contents of the Appendix and then file a Joint Appendix. In the absence of an agreement, the Appellant must, within 14 days after the Record is filed, serve on the Appellee a designation of the parts of the Record that the Appellant intends to include in the Joint Appendix. Afterward,…Read more
- Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.
- TrueFiling 3.0 is Coming to the California Appellate Courts. Get Ready to Upgrade.
- FRAP Rule Amendment: You now have 21 days, up from 14 days, to file a Reply Brief in Federal Court
- Re: Enlargements of Time in the First Department
- Requesting Oral Argument: Procedural Aspects in the New York Appellate Division