NextGen begins in the Federal Circuit
Effective March 19, 2018, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit will go live on NextGen CM/ECF. This system is an upgrade to the existing PACER system and is already in use in several other circuits. Users with NextGen accounts will be able to access both document retrieval and electronic filing using a single set of login credentials. These same credentials may also be used to access PACER and electronic filing in the other courts who use the system.
You may access the Federal Circuit’s notice about the change here. AppealTech is happy to answer any questions you might have to help you through this transition.
- Mandatory E-Filing expands in the Appellate Division Fourth Department
- Appellate Division Second Department E-Filing Expands to Queens and Richmond Counties
- Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do
- Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.