AppealTech To Present our Program “Appellate Practice New York State & Federal Courts”
Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel and John Mattimore, Senior Appellate Consultant from AppealTech will present our program, “Appellate Practice New York State & Federal Courts,” at the New York Law School in conjunction with Chubb Insurance on Monday, November 12, 2018.
The program will cover the Statewide Practice Rules of the New York Appellate Divisions with an emphasis on the electronic rules and the exceptions for each of the four departments.
Our program will cover topics such as:
• Appellate Division e-filing rules
• Statewide Rules of the Appellate Division
• Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division
• Timing of the rule changes
• Impact on practice and writing style for appeals based on new rules
We offer a complimentary presentation of our program either at your office or at our midtown Manhattan location. If you would like more information, please contact us at (212) 213-3222 or email us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather