AppealTech To Present Appellate Program At The Offices Of Pillsbury Winthrop
Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel and Ingrid Festin, Esq., Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will present our program, “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules,” at the offices of Pillsbury Winthrop on Thursday, September 13, 2018.
They will discuss how to e-file, which formatting rules are changing and which are staying the same and how the recently implemented E-filing Rules and upcoming Statewide Practice Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments. The discussion will also address how the new rules have and will affect practice and brief writing.
Our program will cover topics such as:
• Appellate Division e-filing rules, effective 3/1/18
• Uniform Rules of the Appellate Division, effective 9/17/18
• Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division
• Timing of the rule changes
• Impact on practice and writing style for appeals based on new rules
We offer a complimentary presentation of our program either at your office or at our midtown Manhattan location.
If you would like us to present at your office, please contact us at (212) 213-3222 or email us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather