AppealTech launches a new Mobile App
AppealTech is delighted to announce the official launch of our new mobile app available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.
The AppealTech app gives you access to a range of appellate resources from any mobile device, allowing you to remain up to date on all your appellate fillings 24/7!
The AppealTech app includes:
- Direct Access to the AppealTech Client Portal: Access your library of appellate files, including the text searchable proof of your Appendix or Record saving you valuable hours on research when you are writing your winning brief
- Brief Formatting Requirements: Our application includes a concise guide to the formatting requirements for your Appellant’s Brief, Respondent’s Brief and Reply Brief in accordance with the courts rules specific to the jurisdiction of your appeal
- Court Calendars: Easy access and quick reference to the Appellate Division – First Department and the Appellate Term – First Department calendars
- Rules of Procedure: Direct access to the rules of procedure at all the New York State Appellate Courts and the Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals
- AppealTech Will Present The CLE “Perfecting An Appeal 101” At The Bronx County Women’s Bar Association
- Thank You For Once Again Voting For AppealTech
- AppealTech presents an appellate-focused CLE program at the New York Law Journal Litigation Summit
- AppealTech will present the CLE “Perfecting an Appeal 101” at the offices of Moritt, Hock and Hamroff LLP
- AppealTech to present Appellate CLE Program at Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP