Post For : Uniform E-filing Rules
AppealTech, in conjunction with the New York City Bar Association, will present the CLE program: "Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules" Register today to find out more on how appeals must be e-filed, which formatting rules are changing and which are staying the same. The panel will address how the recently implemented Uniform E-filing Rules and upcoming Uniform Procedural Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments. The discussion will also address how the Uniform Rules have and will impact practice and brief writing. AppealTech President Michael Kestan leads a panel discussion regarding the recent and upcoming rule changes in the…Read more
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather