AppealTech is delighted to announce the official launch of our new mobile app available on both the App Store and the Google Play Store. The AppealTech app gives you access to a range of appellate resources from any mobile device, allowing you to remain up to date on all your appellate fillings 24/7! The AppealTech app includes: Direct Access to the AppealTech Client Portal: Access your library of appellate files, including the text searchable proof of your Appendix or Record saving you valuable hours on research when you are writing your winning brief Brief Formatting Requirements: Our application includes a…Read more
AppealTech is delighted to announce that once again we have been named one of the “Best Appellate Printers” and the “Best Appellate Service Providers” in the New York Law Journal Reader Rankings Survey 2016. The survey honored the best legal vendors in the industry according to the New York Legal Community. This year, more than 8,000 of you voted and once again you chose AppealTech as one of the top appellate printers and the top appellate service providers. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to vote for AppealTech. We are truly honored to have your…Read more
- Amendment to the Local Rules of the Second Circuit
- The First Department is expanding the categories of appeals that will be subject to e-filing.
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Rosenberg & Estis
- AppealTech will be exhibiting at the 2019 NYSBA Annual Meeting
- Fourth Circuit Offices in Richmond are closed on Mon., Dec. 10, 2018, due to inclement weather