Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel and John Mattimore, Senior Appellate Consultant from AppealTech will present our program, “Appellate Practice New York State & Federal Courts,” at the New York Law School in conjunction with Chubb Insurance on Monday, November 12, 2018. The program will cover the Statewide Practice Rules of the New York Appellate Divisions with an emphasis on the electronic rules and the exceptions for each of the four departments. Our program will cover topics such as: • Appellate Division e-filing rules • Statewide Rules of the Appellate Division • Differences in application between the four departments of the Appellate Division •…Read more
Jacquelyn Mouquin, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel and Ingrid Festin, Esq., Appellate Counsel at AppealTech will present our program, “Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules,” at the offices of Pillsbury Winthrop on Thursday, September 13, 2018. They will discuss how to e-file, which formatting rules are changing and which are staying the same and how the recently implemented E-filing Rules and upcoming Statewide Practice Rules of the Appellate Divisions have impacted all four Departments. The discussion will also address how the new rules have and will affect practice and brief writing. Our program will cover topics such as: • Appellate Division e-filing rules,…Read more
- AppealTech To Present our Program “Appellate Practice New York State & Federal Courts”
- AppealTech To Present Appellate Program At The Offices Of Pillsbury Winthrop
- AppealTech to present appellate program at the offices of Dorsey & Whitney
- AppealTech To Present Appellate Program For The National Docketing Association
- Need Help Navigating the Changes to the Appellate Division Rules?