- Mandatory E-Filing expands in the Appellate Division Fourth Department
- Appellate Division Second Department E-Filing Expands to Queens and Richmond Counties
- Journey Into the Digital Age of Appellate Division Practice: An Exploration of 2018 Rule Developments
- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do
- Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.
1250.9 Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellate Rules Appellee Appendix or Brief California Appellate Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act e-file electronic filing enlargements extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 New York State Court of Appeals Notice of Appeal NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Record Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Third Circuit third department True Filing § 670.5 § 670.20