- FRAP Rule Amendment: You now have 21 days, up from 14 days, to file a Reply Brief in Federal Court
- Re: Enlargements of Time in the First Department
- Requesting Oral Argument: Procedural Aspects in the New York Appellate Division
- Are you complying with the Second Department’s new requirement to hyperlink your digital brief to all case citations?
- Letter Applications to the Appellate Division: How to File Them
1250.9 Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellee Appendix or Brief Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act electronic filing enlargements extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod New York State Court of Appeals NextGen NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Patent Infringement Complaint Record Reverses Dismissal Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court Third Circuit third department § 670.5 § 670.20