- Unavailability for Oral Argument Dates in the Appellate Division, First and Second Departments: What to Do
- Not So Fast! California Appellate Courts’ TrueFiling 3.0 Upgrade is on Hold for All Courts but Two.
- TrueFiling 3.0 is Coming to the California Appellate Courts. Get Ready to Upgrade.
- FRAP Rule Amendment: You now have 21 days, up from 14 days, to file a Reply Brief in Federal Court
- Re: Enlargements of Time in the First Department
1250.9 Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellee Appendix or Brief California Appellate Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act electronic filing enlargements extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 New York State Court of Appeals NextGen NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Patent Infringement Complaint Record Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court Third Circuit third department True Filing § 670.5 § 670.20