- Requesting Oral Argument: Procedural Aspects in the New York Appellate Division
- Are you complying with the Second Department’s new requirement to hyperlink your digital brief to all case citations?
- Letter Applications to the Appellate Division: How to File Them
- New York Appellate Division: Final Version of Statewide Practice Rules and Local Rules
- Statewide Practice Rules Will Have Significant Effect on Pending First Department Appeals
Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellee Appendix or Brief California Supreme Court Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act electronic filing extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 FRAP 42(a) Local Rule 30.1 Nalco Co. v. Chem-Mod New York State Court of Appeals NextGen Notice of Appeal NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Patent Infringement Complaint Record Reverses Dismissal Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court Third Circuit third department § 670.5 § 670.20