- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Tenth Circuit has posted proposed rule changes; Public comment ends 10/25/19
- Perfecting Appeals in the Appellate Term, Second Department
- The New York Appellate Division, Fourth Department announces expansion of e-filing categories starting October 1, 2019
- What Does it Mean to “Settle” a Transcript?
- Supplementing the Record on Appeal Versus Enlarging the Scope of the Record in the New York Appellate Division, Second Department
1250.9 Amicus Brief Appeals Appellate attorney Appellate Division Appellate Rules appellate term Appellee Appendix or Brief California Appellate Changes CJA CJA attorney CJA client CJA voucher consolidated Court of Appeals Criminal Justice Act e-file electronic filing enlargements extension Federal Circuit federal court file an appeal First Department Fourth Department FRAP 30 Local Rule 30.1 New York State Court of Appeals Notice of Appeal NY Appellate Divisions oral argument Record Rule rules update Second Circuit Second Department Statewide Practice Rules Supplemental Appendix Supreme Court third department True Filing § 670.5 § 670.20